Sunday 12 September 2010

here we go, 3,2,1

01).your favourite song
mm, favourite song, well i admire loads of people at the moment, like the script, yum, n'dubz and blabla. but i'ma think into it abit. 'cause i don't think i have an ALL time favourite song, it changes by the day tbhonest, and considering i like lots of different genres, its hard to just put my finger on one particular song.
i wanna be really cheesy, and say someone like ronan keating, 'when you say nothing at all' cause it has so much meaning to it, and reh, my dad used to say it to my mum, so its like one of her favourite songs, so mine too. but its not my favefave.
--
then theres the oldies, like 'complicated, avril lavigne' which ya'v just gotta love tbhonest, was like my favourite song for ages, when it came out, i sat watching the music channels for ages, just waiting for it to come on. what.a.sad.child.
-- 
mmm' kays its gonna have to be the lady herself, beyonce, i mean i love every single one of her songs lots and lots, but 'irreplaceable' has to be my favourite.
 beyonce marry mexxxxxxxx