Saturday 4 September 2010

11).A Deceased person you wish you could talk to.

recently, alot of people in my family have been poorly, and it's made me realise alot, in the past couple of years, all my mums uncles and aunties have passed away. so i guess i wish i could say some stuff to them.

but most of all, i wish i could speak to my daddy again..
dear daddy
there is so much i wish i could tell you, not even really important stuff, just little everyday stuff, things that everyone can speak to their daddies about, but i find myself writing it here. i wish you we're still here. its on birthdays, anniversarys and christmas'es that i miss you most. i didn't even get to spend much time with you, six years! thats nothing. but it was enough time to realise your the best daddy in the world, even if your not here. 
i wish i could see you one more time;
i.love.you.