Friday 3 September 2010

03). your parents.

its always been different for me, for as long as i can remember, i've just had my mum. well not aslong as i can remember, but she's always been the main person in my life. my dad died when i was little so i don't really remember him that much. it's actually so painful to say that, as most people have dad's and don't really know what its like. i put a brave face on, when people bring him up, or we get onto the topic of dad's, but i just wanna cry.

my mums the best, tbhonest, its only recently that i've started to realise, just how much she does for me. i've never really understood just how hard it must be for her, bringing up me and tom, and working full time, and not really having anyone to help her, both mentally and financially.
mummmy.
i really do love her.
unconditionally.
 
.LOL @ my face, hai glynnnn.

 
 my beautiful daddy.