Thursday 16 September 2010

photo's

day 08 → a photo that makes you angry/sad^
fun on the rides in blackpool, tbhonest life couldn't get much better here.

 day 08 → a photo that makes you angry/sad
this photo doesn't make me angry far from it, i really miss how things used to be between me and amy, she was my best fwend, but people change, things change. but i had so much fun with her, blaits 'uber cool with our toes out.
love you ame'zxxxxxx

 day 09 → a photo you took
i should become a photographer, this is my favourite picture everrrr, love these girls lots and lots.

day 10 → a photo of you taken over ten years ago
i think this was over ten years ago? either mine or fionas birthday with the hedgehog cake, fiona blaites thinking shes a gangster, and me, just getting overly happy about the balloons.

day 11 → a photo of you taken recently
iya, i'm laura.