Friday 22 October 2010

you said you'd be there for me..?

day one: ten things you want to say ten different people right now..

1). stop taking me for a fool, i may have been a fool once or twice, but seriously, taking me for a fool everyday, is beyond pathetic. little bit funny that you percist to think that i don't know, when i do. ha at you.
2). give me money.give me money.give me money.
3).i'm sorry that things changed, i'm sorry that theres probably no way your'l want to listen, and no way we could be friends like we used to. but i'm sorry. and although sorry doesn't mean alot. as you've proven in the past. i'm sorry.
4). look i don't wanna write this personal statement, i'm probably too silly to go uni and you probs won't accept me cause i have no idea what all this points palarva is, but if you read my blog, i'm sure you'd accept me.
5).you idiot, why you still in my life?
6). yes.
7).to myself* misssssfitsssssss comming this november *smiles yayyyyyyyy.
8).have' a good holiday, bring me back something yummy!
9).stop taking me for granted..
10).gimmie a job..