Wednesday 27 October 2010

hai, i'm laura i'm probably the biggest pushover your'll ever meet. i let people walk all over me, and say nothing, i'd probs just keep it to myself and pretend that everything was 'dandy' but thanks to cloeezy locc i don't have to. its abit rude etc tbhonest. but i suppose i'll just learn to deal with it. i don't wanna feeel silly anymore. i don't like change. change is always bad at the time, but something good comes from it. ive definately learnt that one! its abit annoying that i don't really know what to do with myself. i mean i always find myself in this situation, thought i'd have learnt by now. oh well idknow why i let it bother me so much? and still keep quiet. 'wal' on my behalf. suppose i should just 'man up' and get on with it. people change, things change. can't keep living in hope, can't keep expecting people to stay the same. ohhhhhhhh but its so annoying. never actually thought i'd see the day i'd be waffling about this. how can i care so much, yet you care so little? mmmmmm the snidest thing is, you don't care anymore. & i'm wasting time writing this. but maybe, its for the best. infact, it most definately is!
so i guess this is g'bye!