Friday 20 August 2010

results..

i'm not stupid, i'm just lazy. i wasnt expecting to do well, just better than what i got. i shouldnt beat myself up about it, considering all those times i left college early, went home, got a brew and watched a bitta jezz'a, what was i expecting A's? i don't think so. i don't really like college, its a bit shit, and the lessons i took was such a silly mistake, but eh what can you do?
english,drama,economics,sociology. ew. the only reason i carried on at college for the full year was because i expected to at least get 3 Ds so they could let me back next year? i really need to fix up.
E's ive never got an E in my life, well apart from history in highschool, i really i gave up on that subject before i'd even started the course.
7th september, iya, can't wait for you to come round, so i can have a little cry & beg xavs to let me back, although i really don't wanna go back, and hated it so much last year. i've made good friends and its not THAT bad i supose.
only thing isssss, they probs won't let me back, they shouldn't really. so i guess i'm just kidding myself, probs end up working fulltime at a chippy or something.
i don't even know what i wanna do anymore. like career wise. but i soso wanna go uni.
so, i'm begging they'll let me back, and i can do so so so much better next year.
english:E
drama: D
sociology:E
economics: U
*criessssssss